Cathal Esler, Human Resources Manager at Shannon Group plc
Peter Finnegan/Virginia Foley Genesis/PINC Programmes The Rubicon Centre CIT Campus:
Bridget Coakley, Training Officer, Waterford Co. Council:
Geoff Dooley/ XL Veterinary Group Ireland:
Catherine Costello Coordinator Greenshoots Entrepreneurial Programme Macroom e :
Sandra Murray Manager ISS Facilities Services:
Teresa Hanratty, Project manager, Learning Waves Skillnet:
Hugh Bruton, General Manager Brittany Ferries Ireland:
Albert FitzGerald CEO Midlands Radio 3:
Catherine Hassett Life Change Strategist:
Colette Moynihan KidsAid:
Jessica Healy Fashion Stylist & Image Consultant:
I undertook a two-part sales training programme called “Maximizing Sales” which was taught by Eleanor and found her excellent. She’s a very confident speaker, clear and easy to understand whilst making you feel at ease. I found her very approachable, friendly and helpful. She truly is an expert in her field of sales and customer service, very professional and the course content was extremely good, interesting, thought provoking and an excellent reference to go back to. I have no hesitation to recommend her work.
Ciara Kennedy -commerce payment specialist at Apple Inc:
Eleanor, Golden Apple Training, coached me on my presentation skills on a number of occasions. Being a startup company this was highly important to me and Eleanor exceeded all of my expectations. Eleanor is really passionate about her field, her insight and knowledge is second to none. I seldom come across people like Eleanor, who are so approachable, down to earth and yet so highly skilled and professional, an absolute pleasure to work with. I would urge anybody interested in sales training and coaching to use Eleanor, Golden Apple Training. I certainly will be seeking Eleanor again.
Reviews from participants:
- I’ve learnt that if there isn’t a good working relationship within the team this spills over to your relationship with your customers
- it’s important to make time for your colleagues and foster good relations within the team
- I have learned to have a more positive attitude in work and that one person’s negativity can affect the whole team.
- I definitely have more of a positive attitude than before I did the course, even my boyfriend has noticed a change..
- Increased positivity and increased empathy towards customers and colleagues.
- One benefit I have learnt from the course is no matter what there will always be a difficult customer to deal with, whether it is a work colleague or member of the public, but if I stay positive and deal with it in the best way I can, then the outcome will usually be a positive one.
- I am much more positive towards customers
- Thanks again for the course it was very beneficial and well presented thanks.
- Better than any course I’ve ever done in my long 7 years
- I thought it was excellent 10 out of 10. I learnt so much and feel much more confident to attend my meetings
- Eleanor knows her stuff. She’s a great teacher and kept the energy levels up
- My advice would be to tell more people about this course
- 10/10 I’ve said above, fantastic experience – would love to do more. It really hit the nail on the head
- Eleanor was very effective, very vibrant and didn’t bore
- Excellent, extremely relevant – better knowledge now, and refreshing. Eleanor is great at getting people motivated. I learnt more than I thought
- Outstanding and interesting. She made the course interesting. Thanks Eleanor
- To the point. Smart. Relevant. I’m looking forward to putting it all into practice
Eleanor has worked with the following organisations:
- Enterprise Ireland
- Cork County Council
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Road Safety Authority
- Independent Radio Sector
- University College Cork
- Department of Environment
- Department of Transport
- Bunratty/Shannon Heritage Group
- Gate Cinema Group
- National Maritime College
- Channel 103 Radio, Jersey
- Bellerbys College, Brighton
- Cork College Commerce (teachers & students)
- Colaiste Stiofain Naofa (teachers and students)
- St John’s Central College (teachers)
- De La Salle, Macroom (teachers)
- Cork & Shannon Airports
- IT Skillnet
- South Cork Local Enterprise Office
- Exxcel, PINC & New Frontiers Entrepreneurial Programmes at Rubicon Centre
- Greenshoots Entrepreneurial Programme
- Cork WIN
- XL Veterinary Group IRL
- Corry/Kerry/Waterford/Tipp/Galway Co Councils
- Examiner Group
- Bandon Office Supplies
Thank you for your message. It has been sent.